Sunday 15 June 2008

Day 0:

This is it! We're about to head to church and from there onto the streets. My bag is all packed, the only thing left to do is a quick note on here.

I must say that for the first time since James told me about this whole idea, I'm feeling a little nervous. (Maybe that's not so shocking, really.) I think in a sense I'm most concerned about what people will think - it is a worry that people will see what we're doing as a bit of a joke, and that would be really pretty counter-productive. But also I guess I'm just naturally a bit anxious about going quite this far outside my comfort zone!

Anyway, I suppose I don't have that much else to say right now - and I'd better run, time's getting short. Tasks for tonight:

- Finding some cardboard to sleep on
- Selecting somewhere safe do that sleeping
- Scavenging some dinner for ourselves

Thanks for reading. Til tomorrow,
Chris.

1 comment:

Al Terego said...

So how was your first night? I'm interested to know what sort of reactuion you may be geting from the "real" homeless people...